Hudson Valley Community College HockeyThe Hudson Valley Community College Hockey
Sunday, 24 December - Monday, 25 December; and Sunday, 31 December 2017 - Monday, 1 January 2018.
Prolonged holidays are from 12 to 14 and from 16 to 18:15 on Tuesday, 26 December to Friday, 29 December 2017. Education and other informationSkating courses for kids are provided by the Office of Community and Vocational Education. At the skate shop in the arenas you can rent 200 pair of high-quality and well-kept Skate.
Items vary in height from infant 6 to ladies 11 and men 14. Call our skate shop at (518) 629-4850 for more information.
Data Protection Statement (Updated: 5/18/18/18/18)
We at Townsquare Media, Inc. and its affiliated companies (individually or jointly, "TSM" or "us") value your right to confidentiality and are obligated to protect it by complying with this directive. We use this statement to describe the types of information we gather from you and/or that you give us when you interoperate with our Web sites, wireless apps, emails and on-line service, enter our retention programme or sign up for one of our activities (our "Services").
"You / your / your user" means you as a subscriber to our services. You are offered the Services, together with all information, utilities and functions available through the Services, on condition that you agree to all here mentioned provisions, guidelines and notes that you agree to by further use of the Services. We appreciate our visitors and value your private sphere.
This does not cover non-TSM websites and non-TSM wireless apps connected to the services or to the services; please read the data protection guidelines of these services and apps directly to better understanding their data protection practice. We may amend or revise this policy by publishing such amendments or revisions to the Services.
Changes to this Privacy Statement will be published under this address and will take effect when they are published. To determine if the privacy statement has been amended, check the last date amended at the end of this privacy statement. If you continue to use the Services after any changes, modifications or modifications are published, your consent will be deemed to have been given.
2. We gather information that you make directly available to us. If you perform certain information about the Services, such as opening an Account, ordering a good or services, filing, posting to, or having access to various contents or functions, subscription to wireless press notices, replying to and submission of a subscription request, participation in our blog or forum, participation in a competition, promotional or other specific activity, registration for a specific quote, completion of a poll, submission of a questionnaire, submission of a request or request for response, etc., you may choose to submit various information to us via the Services.
2. If you interfere with the Services, certain information about your use of the Services is gathered in an automated manner, whether or not you register for the Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your browsing style, cell or cell telephone, tray or other kind of devices, your computer or portable OS, the website you linked to us, the name of your ISP, the websites you access on the services, your IP addresses, geo-location information and default web site protocol information.
Also, we gather information about your interaction with our e-mail communications, such as whether the communications have been opened and the link in those e-mails selected. A lot of this information is gathered through the use of cookie, web beacon and other monitoring technology. By deleting your cookie or setting your web browsers to refuse cookie, some functions of the services may not be available, work or do not function as intended.
Likewise, we may allow our business associates, contractors, data managers and marketers to use a cookie or other technology from our services. This cookie enables us, together with our business partner, to analyse how the services are accessing, used or executed and to provide you with contents, in particular advertisements, that are adapted to your preference or interest, and to gauge the efficiency of this advertisement.
Included in the third parties' cookie used to optimize the Google Group' s website is GoogleÂ? GoogleÂ? GoogleÂ? Googleâ? GoogleÂ? Googles uses Google® Analyticsâ¢ cookie technology or other technology to analyse how visitors interacted with and used the Site, to report on the activities of the Site and to deliver other Site related information about the activities and use of the Site.
Google's technology may include information such as your Internet Protocol addresses, the date and times of your visits, the duration of your visits, the type of visits and the type of referencing website. Services do not use Google Analytics to aggregate information that uniquely identifies you. Information created by Google Analytics is transferred to Google and saved there and is subjected to the data protection regulations of Google.
For more information about Google's affiliate service and to find out how you can turn off Google's analysis tracker, click here. 6 When you interoperate with us or the Service via a public service provider (e.g. by click on a public service symbol provided by our Service), we may gather the personally identifiable information you provide to us on this Site, such as your user name or your user ID and other information contained in your post.
3. We use and disclose the information we have collected for a variety of uses, such as for the following reasons - Communicate with you to fulfil your inquiries, deliver information about any other product, service or promotion that may be of interest to you and communicate about a transaction, administration, relational or legal requirement; - make available, service, personalise, optimise, enhance or recall our product or service, research and analysis of your use of the service when you exit and revert to the service;
- Providing you with material that may be of interest to you, in particular advertisements; - providing you with more pertinent material in e-mail newsletters that you have signed up to; - monitoring and protecting the Services, in particular research and analysis of how the Services are accessing, using or executing; - identifying, investigating and preventing any activity that violates our policy or could be deceptive or unlawful.
3. To the extent possible, we may aggregate information from the Services with other information obtained from our own or third source documents. Likewise, we may use or aggregate information we gather from the Services with information from third-parties including demographics and other characteristics and organisational links.
We may disclose information gathered through our service to third party who work on our behalf to assist us in fulfilling the above missions. If we have gathered information about you, we may disclose it directly and in an automated manner to those third party. We will disclose information about you to third party who work with us to advertise our goods and service that may be of interest to you.
These may also be third persons who help us to identify the advertisement to be delivered and third persons who supply the advertisement. Pursuant to the above, our third parters may use perpetual identifier to keep a record of your use of the web through other Web sites, on-line downloads, e-mail and wireless apps on their network outside the Service, and may aggregate information about you from other resources.
When we collect information about you, we may disclose it directly and in an automated manner to our affiliates. We may use the information we collect to target advertisements to you through our affiliates, other Web sites, e-mail, on-line service or wireless application. You can find more information about the partner with whom we exchange information in our partner list.
We may, for example, voluntarily disclose this information to third party who may use it for their own promotional, research or other commercial use. If you decide to participate in a competition, sweepstake or other promotional event, your information may be shared with third party companies involved in the creation, management and execution of the promotional event, which may include the choice of winners, the fulfilment of prizes and aggregate information aggregation.
We may offer goods or a service together with or through certain third parties, and this includes, but is not restricted to, retailers. If we offer these goods or service, we may give you the option of opting for the extra exchange of information with these companies. If you decide to do so, information that you specifically disclose in relation to these goods and to these companies may be disclosed to them and is governed by their data protection guidelines.
The Services may allow Members to add commentary and other contents to the Services. All information about yourself that you provide to the Services becomes publicly available information and is available to other Service providers. Your username will also be visible to other people, along with a portrait image if you choose to be uploaded.
It is not our sole obligation to protect the confidentiality or safety of any such information that you wish to provide on the Services. If you use the Services, you may have the opportunity to sign up for or be included in our e-mailinglist. It has no influence on other uses or the disclosure of your data as described in this data protection declaration.
You authorize us to send or have sent to us our and our and their affiliates' text messaging, text, press alerts and voicemails, complete with advertising materials, via an automated phone dialling system by giving us your number. They are not obliged to obtain such notices as a requirement for the purchase of real estate, goods or the provision of certain types of related or related value-added tax benefits.
If you are a registred user, you can opt not to get text messaging from us by not giving us your mobile number. Remember that your mobile operator's default tariffs and fees are applicable when texting and/or recieving text-messaging. It is your sole responsibility for such messaging ratios and fees.
4. 9 We may release information about you when legally mandated or when we believe such disclosure is necessary to (a) abide by existing laws or court proceedings that serve us or our services; (b) safeguard and safeguard our or our properties, services or our customers; or (c) safeguard the privacy of our staff and representatives, other service providers or the general public. or (c) provide you with information about us.
We cannot guarantee that an acquirer or the combined company will follow the same confidentiality policies or will handle your information as described in this policy. We take economically viable and meaningful measures, physically, electronically and administratively, to ensure the safety of the information we collect. Unfortunately, despite our best endeavours, it cannot be ensured that the transfer of information over the web is 100% safe.
You may not opt for e-mail communication other than service-related communication such as billing confirmations. For more information about ad services providers and ways to restrict their ability to collect and use your information, please see the Services for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance and the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA).
Similarly, you can find out about your ability to disable your Apple or Android device's ability to disable your iPhone or iPod touch application monitoring through your phone preferences and by setting the ad owner ID back on your Apple or Android dev. DAA's AppChoices application provides an option to collect cross-application information for your DAA. To unsubscribe from Google Analytics ad functions, go to the Google Ad Preferences page.
Web site visitors can also use the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881? hl=en. 6.4 Please be aware that opt-out of Ad Network Shops does not mean that you will not be receiving advertisements while using our or any other service, nor will it inhibit the reception of interest-based advertisements from third party advertisers who do not take part in these programmes.
However, it excludes you from interest-based promotion through the participant network as provided for in its guidelines and selection procedures. If you have already given us your number, you can delete it from your user name. You can unsubscribe by answering STOP if you do not want to send text or radio commercials to your handset.
When you exit your subscription, earlier published commentaries or other users' contents displayed publicly on the Services will not necessarily be removed. While we do not allow minors under the ages of 13 to use the Services, we do not consciously gather, use or publish information from anyone under the ages of 13, except as part of special parent approved outline programmes.
If, upon registration, we discover that a person is below this legal retirement date, we will not use or retain their personal information without their parent/guardian's permission. When we learn that we have unwittingly gathered personal information from a minor under the ages of 13, we will make every effort to remove that information from our records. However, if we learn that we do not knowingly collect personal information from a minor under the ages of 13, we will make every effort to remove that information from our files.
In the event that you believe that we have accidentally or inadvertently gathered personally identifiable information about a child without appropriate permission, please let us know at email@example.com or by post to the following address: 84, California citizens are authorized to ask us for information about the types of personally identifiable information we may disclose to thirdds who may use the information for the purpose of our own policy of conducting our policy of non-disclosure and to any third party to whom we have disclosed the information in the past year.
It is important to remember for our customers that it may be necessary to transmit and process your information worldwide, especially to the United States of America. You may be entitled to reimbursement for damage resulting from a violation of the pertinent privacy legislation.
Use of the Services constitutes your consent to your information being used and transmitted to the United States in accordance with this Privacy Statement. EEA and Swiss residents have the right to file a grievance about our information gathering and handling with the relevant regulatory government.
You can find the privacy authorities' contacts here. We may transfer, store and process personally identifiable information we gather in the United States or any other countries in which we or our affiliated companies or sub-contractors operate. With the commencement of the implementation of the General Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Commerce (GDPR), we will make sure that the transfer of your information to a third party organisation or an organisation is adequately protected under Article 46 GDPR.
- The right to the deletion of personal information. If you no longer need your personal information for the purposes for which it was provided, if you revoke your permission and if there is no other justification for the use of your personal information, or if you believe that your basic right to personal information security and security outweighs our justified interest in its further use, you have the right to have it deleted from our services.
If we process your personal information in the course of exercising governmental control (including profiling), for the use of your personal information for the purpose of directed advertising (including profiling) or for the purpose of scholarly or historic research and statistical analysis, you have the right to limit or refuse the use of your information for reasons of right.
Should you have any queries regarding your private sphere or the safety of the services or wish to upgrade your data, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us: