400 Granite Road Kerhonkson Ny 12446

The Kerhonkson Ny 12446 400 granite road

One-hundred and four hundred granite Rd Kerhonkson, NY 12446. 400 Granite Road, Kerhonkson, NY 12446, United States of America - Show map. In Kerhonkson NY HUDSON VALLEY RESORT & SPA at 400 Granite Rd. A 400 acres mountain resort 90 miles from New York City. High-quality, smoke-free resort hotel, Rated Average, $$$$$$$ Four hundred Granite Road, Kerhonkson, NY 12446.

and 628 Granite Rd, Kerhonkson, NY 12446 - Recently Sells

Completely repainted, with fine landscape design, it is a great week-end or fulltime stay. It is a building that goes back from the streets with a beautiful courtyard to throw the soccer ball around or just run around barefooted. Go out your patio to a large open plan galley and have a barbecue with your loved ones.

It is as tidy as a pipe cellar, also newly coated, with washing machine and tumble-drier connection and easily accessible down-stair. Go to the loft to create stowage area. Brandnew rooftop has now been substituted on the head office as well as the parking lot, 1 1/2 auto parking with shelves and cupboards and cute hall all adding to this movement in the finished home that awaits you.

Fifteen-minute walk to all walks, Minnewaska State Park, Mohonk Mountain House and Preserve. Beautiful front and side entrances in the galley. There is a large extra larder in the lobby.

itinerary

The South: The South: I-87 New York State Thruway northbound to junction 18-New Paltz. Take a turn to your lefthand onto Rte. 299. Drive 6km to the end and turn right onto Rte. 44/55. Drive 8.5 km; turn right at the HVR&S traffic signs onto Lower Granite Rd. Walk one kilometer to the stop and turn off to the south.

Hudson Valley Resort & Spa is half a nautical mile on your lefthand side. The I-84 will take you to the NYS (I-87) motorway. From New York State thruwey (I-87) South take junction 19-Kingston. Use Rte. 28 (Pine Hill) to Rte. 209 South (Ellenville). Drive 18 kilometers and turn lefthand onto County Rte. 27 in Accord.

about 0.2 mile, turn right onto Granite Rd. Hudson Valley Resort & Spa is 2.3 mile on the right. The I-90 takes you to the NYS Thruway (I-87). Drive 6 mile after Ellenville and turn right onto Rte. 44/55. Drive 1.5 mile and turn lefthand at the HVR&S traffic signs onto Lower Granite Rd.

Walk one kilometer to the stop and turn off to the south. Hudson Valley Resort & Spa is half a nautical mile down on the lefthand side. Drive 1.5km and turn lefthand at the HVR&S traffic signs onto Lower Granite Rd. Walk one kilometer to the stop and turn off to the south. Hudson Valley Resort & Spa is half a nautical mile further on the lefthand side.

Drive to the Port Authority Bus Terminal, where you can take the Short Line Bus to Kerhonkson.

Mehr zum Thema